Friday, September 20, 2013

Messy and Peachy

This is a revisit to a simpler method of animating, I find that I do not quite get a hang on timing and movement yet, in combination with the ambition in trying to create what's in my vision with materials I'm not familiar with I was quite frustrated.

So here it is, just an uncomplicated personification of peach pits, the only thing to consider is timing and attitude. It's nice to play with an easy to control medium in which help me to get back on track with my playfulness. I was trying to push too far with the medium (glue) that it actually limits my creativity in creating forms and stories, nevertheless I will continue to work with unusual materials, especially the ones that mimics liquid-like quality.

Also this is a tribute to my first year of being a full-fledged animation student on my second year at ECUAD. You can see the link to the video here: https://vimeo.com/50903629

And this is Peachy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment