Thursday, February 20, 2014

Finished Amatures + Mood test

 The puppets are now done (the amatures at least) and the set is coming along nicely. I actually really like the quality of wood--light and durable, in which is perfect for a stop motion puppet.





 And so with the amatures ready and the set forming up I have made some lighting tests to see what set up would work.

The looks of the day light scene works for me, it is pretty close to what I have in mind. I set up one main light from the left side and a dimmer light from the right side as I have two huge windows on both sides.

  





And here is a nightmare scene of the Little One, which works too. I'm going with the nauseating green and violet.



Now here is the problem: the sunset. It's a tricky lighting and for me it's still not a convincing atmosphere, the light probably needs to be a bit lower and more contrast.



No comments:

Post a Comment