Wednesday, November 13, 2013

The Right One

Finally the product from my work with the plaster mold is finally out...but it's not what I will be using. Camrose advised me to use silicone rubber for the puppet as it would dry without any problem from my mold (as my plaster did not dry properly). Though not quite a success, I will surely try out more plaster mold puppets as the texture and the appearance can create many interesting results. 






Because the two puppets did not work, I ended up making a third one from sponge and painted with rubber latex. This time the puppet turned out perfect for his purpose; he's flexible, his skin is rubbery and he's light. As the puppet is now done I am moving to set making and simultaneously testing out lighting and convergence for my S3D.












No comments:

Post a Comment